Sunday, March 1, 2009

customer appreciation

I have also been making crocheted cat toys.  I make little packets of catnip out of cotton material and zip all of the edges with my serger.  Then I make a little yarn pouch and tuck the catnip packet inside.  I think the toys look like little ravioli.  All of the cats that have gotten the catnip ravioli have really liked them.  I think I've had 100% customer satisfaction.  This video of Stella (SweetB's cat) would make a great promotional video if I ever decide to market these toys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's my baby! I mean, cat. Anyway, she keeps pawing at the cabinet which hides her spare (it's in a baggie and she still managed to get wind of it). Thanks again. I'm not sure who has enjoyed it more, Stella or C and I as we laugh at her licking and playing with it.